Founded in 2011, Nordcloud is an European leader in public cloud infrastructure solutions and cloud native application services. Since 2012 it has completed more than 500 successful deployments that have helped its enterprise customers reap the full benefits of the cloud, including better security, agility, scalability and reduced costs. With a current turnover of 50 million euros, Nordcloud employs 360+ people in offices around Europe including Helsinki (HQ), Stockholm, Oslo, London, Munich, Amsterdam, Poznań, Copenhagen, Malmö and Jyväskylä. Nordcloud is one of only 2 European players in Gartner´s Global Magic Quadrant for Public Cloud Infrastructure Managed Services Providers 2018. We are an AWS Premier Consulting Partner, Google Cloud Premier Partner and a Microsoft Gold Cloud Partner.
Do you thrive in the world of candidate sourcing and networking? Have you demonstrated success in providing high candidate flow that converts into actual hires? Do you excel in a fast-paced, high-growth, and ever-changing work environment? If yes to all, we want to hear from you! We need someone like you to ensure we stay on our growth track.
Being a part of Nordcloud Poland you will work with:
As a Sourcing Specialist you belong to our Global Talent Acquisition team. Your main priority is to find and engage with the top talent across different countries and locations. Ultimately, you will be responsible for building a strong talent pipelines for our company’s current and future staffing needs.
What you get to do every day:
- Proactively source and engage with top talent for our teams globally
- Develop the network of potential candidates and industry professionals
- Interact and connect with professionals on various channels (e.g. Github, LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter)
- Effectively review resumes to ensure a great match to our needs
- Collaborate with hiring talent partners and hiring managers to understand hiring needs and identify each position’s requirements
- Create appealing way to communicate with potential candidates
- Expand our employee referral efforts, attend related events and generate sourcing campaigns
- Measure and report on sourcing success
Our ideal candidate has:
- Tech sourcing experience either in-house or on agency side with a track record of success in delivering quality candidate flows that led to actual hires
- Experience on using Boolean strings and LinkedIn Recruiter
- Familiarity with social networks, professional sites and resume databases
- Proven track record of successfully identifying candidates for challenging Tech positions under tight deadlines and ability to work in a fast paced, ever changing work environment
- Fluent English language skills
- Resourceful, able to solve difficult research or sourcing challenges within an organization
- Eager to learn new technologies that support business needs
- Committed and result-oriented approach to your work is essential to succeed in this role
- A valid EU working permit is a requirement.
We offer you:
- Office in the city center
- Health care system and Multisport card
- Teams with passion
- Darts, board games
- Interesting projects
- Flexibility in working hours
- Freedom to choose your tools and ways of working
Why Nordcloud as your next career move:
- International working environment – a team of 25+ different nationalities offers interesting career opportunities
- If you come from the agency recruiting field, this is your opportunity to enter the world of in-house recruiting!
- As a Sourcing Specialist, you will be part of an expert team with all-around skillset and we want you to bring in your share of wisdom and extend our own internal knowhow and procedures also
+ Ambition! – we want to disrupt the industry and show other companies how future looks like. We are determined to continuously develop ourselves and the business. It's an ongoing process and we love it!
Meet some of our team members in this video and on our Instagram account.
WE'D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU!
Rethink your future. Reload your skills.